Tuesday 26 February 2008

Challenges and a fabulous week

Last week in a nut shell: Tip tracking, Makara Peak, exploring Mt Vic, National Champs on Mt Vic, Karapoti second try. Everything fabulous. A bit of rain though, but that made the tracks a bit better, not speaking of Karapoti. But thumbs up for Karapoti this weekend, my next race after that will be the Rainbow Rage in 2,5 weeks. Tip Track in 30:35 so far, doing my best to get better. Simply have a look at the pictures on Flickr, they are much better than any words. I shut up now, some more riding before the evil race on Saturday, looking forward to that. And THANKS to Katy and Neil from Krank Dirtwear! I have proper shorts again, hopefully they last much longer than my last pair of Fox shorts, that bailed out after a year. Bugger.

No comments: